Weak nervous system treatment : How to improve nervous system
1. Take one amla (Phyllanthus emblica / amalaki ) form amla murabba every day in the morning with empty stomach. After taking amla do not eat anything for next 1 hour. Children can also take half amla everyday. This will surely improve your nervous system and make your nervous system stronger.
Also Read : Amalaki benefits and uses
How to make amla murabba / Amla murabba recipe
Take 500 gm green amla, grate those amla (Indian gooseberry) and store in a pot of glass. Now put honey in that pot until the paste of grater amla sinks in honey. After that put that pot under sun rays for 3 to 4 hours for 8 days. After 8 days, your amla murabba will be ready to eat. From 10th day, you can start eating 2 tablespoonful everyday in the morning. The amla murabba made by this procedure is more healthy because we made that without using fire so it has all nutritional value of amla and honey. Honey also increases the power of amla so we should always use honey in place of sugar.
Taking this amla murabba in March – April Or Sept – Oct is beneficial for everyone. This amla murabba not only improve your nervous system but also beneficial for students to improve their brain power and mind capabilities.
Diabetic patients should not take this amla murabba.
Amla murabba benefits
Amla murabba is very good to take your body temperature down. It also strengthens your heart, brain, liver and stomach. It improves your memory and concentration power. Improvement in brain also prevent vertigo. If you feel headache in morning after wake up then it’s also helpful in that. Rather than taking anything in breakfast if you take this amla murabba then it cleans your stomach, improve your body strength and improve facial glow. The amla murabba made by this procedure above is very healthy for a pregnant lady and her child. Amla also improves skin color & complexion.
2. Breathing activities are capable to help move you from a sympathetic nervous system state to a parasympathetic nervous system state. These specific breathing systems give a profound sign to your body that it can relax and they can be utilized to ingrain your body’s own healing abilities. For this do breathing yoga every day for 30 minutes like Pranayama.
3. A healthy diet is must for human Nervous system. Eat food rich of Omega 3’s and other healthy fats, Vitamin D3, B Vitamins (especially B12) and Magnesium.
4. Many different kinds of herbs are useful to support the nervous system. Tulsi (Holy basil), chamomile and albizia herbs are very good for nervous system health.
5. Boil 450 gm Valerian roots into 4 liters of water for 10 minutes and then mix this boiled water into warm bath water and enjoy a relaxing bath. Valerian roots bath is best to fight against nervous disorders, especially insomnia.