Piles treatment at home in bleeding / Bleeding piles treatment
In this article we will discuss about bleeding piles causes, bleeding piles treatment and piles treatment at home in bleeding.
Piles are hemorrhoids which are enlarged veins located in lower part of anus and rectum. These veins become inflamed because of increased pressure within them. Piles can be of two types, one is the internal piles and the other is the external piles and can be of different sizes. Internal piles generally effects within 2 to 4 cm above the opening of rectum. Internal piles are more common which are painless but makes presence known due to bleeding with movement of bowel which is the only sign of this. They may cause prolapse through the rectum. The other type of piles is the external piles, medically termed as perianal hematoma which affects the outer side of the rectum. One can see and feel it and is very uncomfortable. Sometimes blood clots are formed within the external haemorrhoids which causes extreme pain. When external piles become thrombosed, it looks more frightening accompanied by significant pain. Anal pain and bleeding is an alarm against piles and one should think about piles treatment at home in bleeding.
Also read : Home remedies for piles in telugu
If you are serious about piles (hemorrhoids) treatment then use following medicines/products:
Dr. Vaidya’s -Arshari Pills- Relief from Piles and Fissures
Friends Adult Diaper (Premium) – Large (10 Count)
Morpheme Mpile+ 60N Veg Caps
Himalaya Pilex (60 tablets) – Pack of 5
Himalaya Wellness Triphala Bowel Wellness Tablets (60 Tablet) Pack of 3
Arya Farm Organic Wheat Grass Powder
Fresh Dab Personal Hygiene Gel (2 Bottles)
Piles care and treatment in ayurveda (Indian medical science series)
At Ease – Relief From Constipation and Piles
Bleeding piles causes
In both internal piles and external piles the covering skin gets damaged easily by excessive pressure and twisting. Bleeding piles are caused due to scratching, passing of hard stool and hard wiping. There are other causes of bleeding in piles such as hard bicycle seat etc. When the vein gets stress, blood comes out of it and is said to have a bleeding piles. If the loss of blood from bleeding piles is excessive, they may lead to anemia. If the bleeding piles get chronic, they may put one in very painful and uncomfortable situation. Out of all, it is also a fact that bleeding piles can be treated at home in an efficient manner. The complete recovery of the disease depends on the duration of piles. Bleeding piles are definitely very distressing but it is not such that everyone suffering from bleeding piles need to go for surgery. Good news is that homemade remedies and treatments are available for piles treatment at home in bleeding.
For proper treatment of bleeding piles, it is essential to find the reason why the piles is getting scratched and how to prevent them from further scratching allowing natural healing and end the bleeding.
Bleeding piles home remedies
There are some remedies and treatments at home which can recover one from bleeding piles and these are listed below.
- Take one table spoonful of sweet pomegranate peel sweet pomegranate peel 3 times a days with fresh water. Its best Piles treatment at home in bleeding.
- Take Azadirachta indica seeds and grind to make a paste. Now mix some radish juice with this and consume. It will stop bleeding piles very fast.
- Take one tablespoonful of amla powder (Indian gooseberry) and mix with 50 gm curd or pure white butter. Eat this mixture 3 times a day.
- Take a big bowl and fill it with warm water up to few inches height and sit on the warm water for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day. This will help to reduce the inflammation of the veins and in turn haemorrhoids. Every time after getting up from warm water, it is essential to dry off the rectum area completely in order to minimize the skin irritation around the rectum areas.
Buy Expertomind Med Sitz Bath tub
- One should take adequate fluid and the diet should be foods with fibre or roughage. Fibre contents in diet will decrease the constipation problem and in turn lessen the pressure occurred on rectum. Also this minimizes the bleeding, swelling and discomfort to a great extent. Hard nuts, spicy food and consumption of alcohol should be strictly avoided.
- One who is suffering from bleeding piles should not sit at a place for longer period of time. Straining and sitting in one place put pressure on piles and encourages bleeding.
- Regular exercise is necessary as exercise helps to relieve constipation. Exercise helps the food to move through the digestive system of human body faster and thus body has less time to take out water from the stool making it softer. One thing should be kept in mind is that whenever any urge arises, he should have a bowel movement at the earliest as after the urge passes, there is a chance for stool to become constipated and there might be straining with bowel movement.
- Take one tea spoon of roasted black cumin seeds and mix it with one tea spoon of unroasted cumin seeds and mix them well. Half tea spoon of this mixture is to be taken with a glass of water once in a day. This will help a lot to recover from bleeding piles. Its effective piles treatment at home in bleeding.
- The juice obtained from radish is a very good medicine for bleeding piles. This juice is to be taken for one month and after that there will be significant outcome. One of best piles treatment at home in bleeding.
- Another good medicine is fig which is full of iron contents and helps developing white blood cells in human body. Just soak 3 to 4 figs in water overnight. Take that in empty stomach every morning and night. This will reduce the bleeding problem to a great extent. Its one of best home remedies for piles.
- Have high intake of bioflavonoid foods. Bioflavonoid is plant compound found naturally in citrus fruits like lemon and oranges. This compound strengthens the veins and capillaries and also reduces pain and bleeding.
- One most easily available fruit is banana. Boil one ripe banana in one cup of milk and mash it well. After that take the mashed banana three to four times a day and see the result. This also reduces the pain occurred due to bleeding piles significantly.
- Gourd leaves are good medicine used to treat bleeding piles. Crush bitter gourd leaves and extract the juice out of it. Now mix three tea spoons full of the juice with one glass of butter milk. Drink the fluid mixture every morning in empty stomach and continue this for at least one month. Significant results are sure to come out.
- Drinking a glass of buttermilk with a pinch of salt and half tea spoon of carom seed powder will also provide a bit of relief from bleeding piles. Best piles treatment at home in bleeding.
- Take a dried mango seed and powder it. Now two tea spoons of the dried mango seed powder with a little amount of honey. Take this mixture at least twice a day and feel the difference.
- Turmeric is known to have the reputation of heeling wounds and act as antiseptic. Take fresh grounded root of turmeric everyday which will help to recover from bleeding occurring due to scratches.
- Piles cream are available for external bleeding piles but these creams cannot be used if the patient also suffers from high blood pressure, diabetes, urinary problems or even cardiovascular issues. The piles cream contains various lubricants like cocoa butter which helps preventing piles to get scratched or damaged. Calamine lotion can also stop the bleeding faster. Applying coconut and coconut oil on the affected area can give great relief from the itching and burning sensation. Please note that external creams and lotions should not be used in case of internal piles.
All the mentioned treatments and remedies are definitely going to cure the bleeding piles within a very short span of time. All one need to do is to follow those properly with proper discipline for piles treatment at home in bleeding and bleeding piles treatment.