Effective Natural Home Remedies for Lupus
There are certain diseases, which pang out to affect each and every part of the body. One such disease is lupus. Not necessarily, but lupus can effect almost any part of the body including heart, lungs, skin, kidneys, joints, blood vessels and skin. Most commonly the joints and the skin symptoms are seen when one is affected by lupus.
Though the cause of the same has not been diagnosed, chronic, genetic and environmental factors are usually voted as factors causing the same. Stress, unhealthy lifestyle and certain kinds of medications can also be reasons for the same. Symptoms of lupus vary from various parts of the bodies. Chest pain, rash across cheeks and bones, inflammatory lymph’s, shortness of breath, fatigue, joint or muscular pain and headache are some of the common symptoms. In severe cases, it is best to consult a doctor; however, if the same is diagnosed a little early, there are certain home remedies for lupus, which can be used to get relief from lupus.
- Turmeric– Turmeric has an ingredient curcumin, which fights against the autoimmune disease of lupus. Turmeric should be included in all meals in the form of spices. Drinking warm milk mixed with raw turmeric powder is also an effective option. It helps to increase the immunity of the body thus acting as a cure for lupus.
- Omega 3 fatty acids– Omega 3 has a special ingredient called the eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) that acts as an agent against the inflammatory action of lupus. Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids like salmon, tuna, flaxseeds and walnuts should be included in small portions at least once on a day. Consistent use of omega3 fatty acids eventually controls the anti-inflammatory symptoms of lupus.
- Ginger– People suffering from joint pains or swells can benefit a lot from ginger. Having strands of ginger once or twice in day can go a long way to help since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger can also be included in meals or one can boil ginger with water and have it. Adding ginger juice to fresh fruit or vegetables is also another option.
- Probiotics– Probiotics contain essential gut bacterial, which helps to strengthen the immunity of the body and at the same time helps to increase the length of lupus remission. Include portions of yoghurt or curd that contains live cultured probiotics to help get relief from lupus.
- Vitamin D– One of the causes of lupus is a weak immunity system. In order to boost immunity, one should include foods, which are rich in vitamin D such as fortified milk, cereals, salmon, milk, and cheese and egg yolk. Avoid sitting in the sun since major fraction of the population suffering from lupus are ultra rays intolerant.
- Coconut Oil– When used in moderation, coconut oil can help to balance the immunity levels of the body. Try including them in food.
All these remedies are very simple and effective. Use these above home remedies and treat yourself with a 100% natural way from lupus.