Home Remedies to cure Digestive Problems
One of the most common problems faced by a major fraction of the population today is digestive problems. Owing to the unhealthy lifestyle coupled with consumption of junk foods, this problem has become one of the most common problems. In fact, the studies show that more than 66% of the population fall victim to it.
Symptoms such as improper bowel movement, gas, bloating, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea point to the fact that you are facing a digestion problem. Many factors are responsible for such conditions. Improper diet, unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise, stress and proper sleep are some of the common factors. Viral infections and consumption of large amounts of alcohol and smoke also aid in increasing the problem.
Though umpteen medications are available in the market, the best remedy is to use home tips, which are hundred percent natural and effective. Let’s explore them:
- Ginger– This is one of the best ingredients to help regulate the digestion in the body. Ginger aids in releasing digestive juices, which regulate the bowel movement as a result of which the digestion increases. Ginger helps in preventing as well as reducing problems such as bloating, diarrhoea, indigestion and vomiting. One simple way is to chew small bits of ginger after every meal. Another way is to drink warm water, which has ginger grates and honey drops added to it. Strain the water and then have this first thing in the morning. You can yourself experience the difference.
- Probiotic foods- Studies reveal that Probiotic foods contain good bacteria such as Bifido-bacteria and lactobacillus, which help to strengthen the gut bacteria and strengthen the muscles in the tract, which eventually helps to improves digestion. Add a portion of Greek yogurt, khimchi, buttermilk and sour pickles to your meals and enjoy a healthy digestion system.
- Fennel Seeds– Having fennel’s after meals can actually help one to get a healthy digestive system. Fennel seeds can get relief from heartburn, indigestion and acidity. Have few fennel seeds after every meal or make a fennel tea and consume it twice in a day. To make fennel tea, boil one teaspoon of crushed funnel seeds with warm water. This concoction helps to get relief from gas and bloating.
- Asafoetida– One of the stronger Indian spices, asafoetida can easily help to cure stomach problems. Having warm water with asafoetida powder after every meal can help to keep your bowel movements in a healthy shape. This can also be added along with other spices in foods that are prone to causing stomach problems.
- Aloe Vera– Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient, which can be used to cure the inflammation of the stomach duct. Aloe Vera has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties, which can help to soothe all the problems of the stomach. Take a teaspoon of aloe Vera gel and blend it with water or orange juice. Have a portion daily morning in empty stomach.
These home remedies are very simple and can be easily done with ease. Try these tips and get a natural cure from all kinds of stomach problems.