Home remedies to remove scars with ease at home
Scars can really mar your beauty. Apart from causing pain, scars leave the skin dull. They are usually caused when the pimples or acne’s are removed. However, scars take a lot of time to get healed. Improper diet, unhealthy lifestyle and weak immunity system are some of the causes for the same.
Since it is the skin that we are talking about, utter care needs to be taken to ensure that the scars are removed completely that too without any side effects or causing any other problem. The best way is to use ingredients available at home. Apart from a natural effect, it is also safe and assures of long lasting effects. Here are some tips, which can be used consistently for at least 10 to 15 days to see a difference.
- Lemon and Honey– Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties, which help to reduce the scar marks. Mixed with honey, the pack can be massaged over the entire face focusing on the scar areas for about 5 minutes. Then leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Continue this twice in a day to see the difference.
- Aloe Vera– Probably one of the most useful ingredients gifted by nature, Aloe Vera helps to easily get relief from scars. In fact, its constant usage brings a glow to the skin and also tightens the pores of the skin unleashing a fresh and younger look. It is advisable to use fresh Aloe Vera gel, which can be got after peeling the leaves. Rub it on the skin and then leave it for about an hour. Wash it off and pat dry.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda paste is a quick and effective way of treating scars. Make a paste of baking soda with water and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. Then take a towel dipped in hot water and place it on your face in order to take steam. This process helps to open the pores of the scars, which, in turn, helps the ingredients to seep in and thus contributes in the healing process. After 10 minutes, wash off your face. Do apply moisturizer after this process.
- Cinnamon powder– Cinnamon powder pack can be used to get rid of the scars with ease. Make a pack with half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one tablespoon of honey. In case you have a sensitive skin, two drops of rose water can also be used. Apply a layer of the pack on your face before going to bed. In the morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Tomatoes– Tomatoes can also help to reduce the scar marks. Tomatoes help to reduce the dark spots in a natural way. One way is to apply the pulp directly over the skin. Alternatively one can mix tomato, cucumber and lemon, blend the mixture and then use the result as a face pack.
Use this home remedies consistently for about 10-15 days and see your scar marks reduce like magic.