Find home remedies for mouth sores, home remedies for mouth ulcers, home remedies for canker sores, how to treat canker sores, blisters in mouth and sores in mouth.
Natural remedies for mouth sores
- Take small Inknut (Terminalia chebula) and crush it to make a thin paste. Apply this paste on blisters. It will give you 100% relief in mouth sores. It is best home remedy for old mouth sores if any of the medicine is not working. Follow this procedure 3 times a day.
- Do not eat oily and spicy food if you have canker sores. Avoid having constipation because constipation can lead you to piles and mouth sores. Make your stomach clean inside.
- After taking dinner at night, suck a small Inknut. It will protect you from stomach diseases, Intestinal problems, mouth blister and canker sores. Sucking Inknut will make your digestive system stronger and kill stomach worm naturally.
- Chew 4 tulsi leaves (holy basil) at morning and evening and then drink little water on it. It will give you relief in blisters and bad breath in mouth.
- Mix 2gm borax powder (suhaga powder) with 15 gm glycerin and apply it on canker sores.
- For children, crush candy sugar to make a thin powder and mix little camphor in it. Now apply on blisters.
- Eating tomato is best if you have mouth sores. So eat lot of tomatoes everyday.
- Take 4gm borax powder (suhaga churn), 6 grain camphor and 12gm glycerin. Mix all and store in a glass bottle. Whenever needed apply this mixture on canker sores or mouth blisters. Its best natural remedy for mouth sores.