Some easy home remedies for Vaginitis
Vaginosis, also known as Vaginitis, is an infection, which is found in ladies of all ages. It, basically, occurs when the ph balance of the bacteria surviving in the vagina gets unbalanced. As a result, the bad bacteria overpower the good ones and symptoms such as vaginal discharge, different kinds of odour, itchiness or pain during urination can be felt. The cause of vaginitis is, usually, lack of hygiene and improper diet. Multiple sex partners can also be one of the factors.
Though medical science has invented certain medications to treat vaginitis, there is nothing better than home remedies. Here are some tips, which can come in handy to get you relief from vaginitis:
- Apple Cider Vinegar- A very useful agent, apple cider vinegar helps to restore the acidity index of the vagina, thus creating an atmosphere of breeding for the good bacteria. Dab in the vinegar in a cotton pad and carefully rub the area at least three times a day, until you get relief. Another way is to add the vinegar in your bathing water and then have a bath with the same for at least twenty minutes. After that, pat dry the area and feel the difference.
- Yogurt– Yogurt is a Probiotic, and it contains lactobacillus, the good bacteria, which help to maintain a balanced pH quotient. Apply yogurt at least twice in a day to the affected area to help soothe it. Another way is to include portions of yogurt in your meals to increase the level of lactobacillus in the body.
- Tea Tree Oil– Tea tree oil has antibacterial as well as antifungal properties, which help to easily treat vaginitis. There are many ways to use this option. One way is to add a few drops of tea tree oil into lukewarm water and use this concoction to rinse the area. Another way is to add two three teaspoon of tea tree oil with three to four cups of white vinegar and add it to the bathing water. Soak the area in this water for about half an hour and then pat it dry. This can be done for about a month and a half to get marked results.
- Fenugreek– Fenugreek is an important agent, which can help to cure the problem of vaginitis. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water and have this water every morning in empty stomach. Another way to use fenugreek in curing vaginal infection is to add some seeds in the yogurt and include the same in the everyday meals. Another way of using fenugreek is to soak it in lukewarm water, strain the water, add a little honey and then drink this tea at least two times in a day to see marked difference.
- Milk– To get relief from vaginitis, one of the ways is to increase the immunity of the body. Mix turmeric power in warm milk and have it once daily preferably in the night till conditions improve.
Use these easy to do home remedial solutions and get relief in a natural way from this infection.