Boils home remedies and natural cure
November 13, 2014 Skin diseases
Home remedies for boils
- Take 50 gms neem leaves ( Azadirachta indica leaf / Indian Lilac leaf ) and crush to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on boil (baltod). It will remove boils (baltod) asap. If boil is mature then mix black pepper in neem leaves.
- Make some heena (Mehndi) paste and apply on boil at night.
- In initial stage of boil chew 20 grains of wheat and apply this chewed wheat on boil. Do this 2 -3 times in a day.
- Take few black seeds (kalonji) and grind to get a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Boil one teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of milk . Drink it thrice a day for four to five days.
- Take 1 spoonful of milk cream and add 1 tsp of vinegar and turmeric powder.Apply this paste on the boils.
- The most well known treatment for boils is to apply a hot pack over the affected area. Heat increases the circulation in the infected area bringing more white blood cells to the infection site.
- Take some garlic and onion paste and apply this over infected area.You can apply either garlic juice or onion squeeze separately on the boil or a mix of both the juices also.