What is healthy food combinations
There are lot of foods work like nectar when you eat those foods alone but in combination with other food those foods work like poison. The nature of lot of foods are opposite to other foods. we do not have to eat combination of those foods which are opposite in nature. we always have to eat combination of foods having same nature. In this article we will talk about healthy food combinations so you can decide which combo of foods you have to eat and which you do not have to.
Un healthy food combinations which you should avoid
1. Milk : Curd, salt, imli (Tamarind), Muskmelon, Bel Fruit or Wood Apple, coconut, radish, jaggery, sesame seeds, oil, sour fruits and food etc.
You should not eat all foods above in combination with milk.
2. Curd : Kheer (rice pudding), milk, paneer (Cheese), hot food and food hot in nature, banana, Muskmelon, radish etc.
You should not eat all foods above in combination with curd.
3. Kheer (rice pudding) : khichdi, Jackfruit, sour food, alcohol etc.
4. Honey : Radish, grapes, rain water, Hot food or hot water, khichdi etc.
5. Hot water : Honey.
6. Cold water : Peanut, Butter (ghee), oil, watermelon, Guava, jamun fruit (Syzygium cumini / jambul), cucumber, Cucumber Armenian (kakdi), hot milk or hot food etc.
7. Butter : Honey.
8. Muskmelon : garlic, radish leaves, milk, curd etc.
9. Watermelon : Mint, cold water etc.
10. Tea : Cucumber, Cucumber Armenian (kakdi) etc.
11. Rice : Vinegar (sirka)
12. Jaggery : Radish
Healthy food combinations which you should eat
1. Muskmelon : Sugar
2. Imli (Tamarind) : jaggery
3. Mango : milk
4. Guava : Fennel
5. Banana : cardamom
6. Watermelon : Jaggery
7. Dates fruit : Milk
8. Rice : Curd
9. Rice : Coconut
10. Radish : Radish Leaves
11. Lentils : Milk or Curd
12. Bathua (Lamb’s Quarters) : Curd
13. Carrot : Fenugreek (Methi)
Home remedies after eating too much
If you have eaten something too much and that is creating problems in body then you can eat following food to prevent those body problems. These secondary foods prevents the side effects of first food and works as healthy food combinations.
Food which you have eaten too much Food to prevent side effect of first food
1. Banana 2 small Cardamom
2. Mango 4 jamun fruit (Syzygium cumini / jambul) / Milk /
1gm dried ginger with little jaggery
3. Jamun fruit (Syzygium cumini / jambul) 2 mango or little salt
4. Muskmelon Sugar water
5. Watermelon 2gm salt or 1 clove
6. Apple Gulkand (Rose petals jam) / 1gm Cinnamon
7. Guava Fennel
8. Lemon Salt
9. Ber fruit (Ziziphus mauritiana) Sugarcane / vinegar / hot water
10. Sugarcane Ber fruit (Ziziphus mauritiana)
11. Rice Coconut / Ajwain (carom seeds) / curd
12. Urad dal (Vigna mungo / Black gram) Jaggery
13. Moong dal / gram pulse vinegar
14. Pea Ginger
15. Gram flour Garam masala (spices) / radish leaves
16. Imli (Tamarind) Jaggery
17. Radish Radish leaves or sesame seeds
18. Brinjal Mustard leaves vegetables
19. Sweet potato Jaggery
20. Butter Black pepper or Hot water
21. Old butter (Ghee) Lemon juice
22. Kheer Black pepper
To Cure side effect of drugs
2. To cure side effects of sulfa drugs take some lemon juice.
3. To cure side effects of allopathic medicine like body heat, mouth sores and heat in leg, take one amla murabba every morning and 1 table spoon gulkand (rose petals jam) every afternoon for few days.
4. To cure side effects of food hot in nature like body heat, vertigo etc., take white cumin powder and misri (candy sugar) in same quantity and mix well. Now take one table spoonful of this mixture with water. Or take dry coriander powder and candy sugar in same quantity and mix well. Now take one table spoonful of this mixture with water every day.