Healthy breakfast for babies
- Take one almond and souse in water for whole night. In the next morning crush that almond, make a thin paste of it and mix 1 gm glucose in it. Now feed this paste to your child with empty stomach. You can start this from fourth month. This is a great shaktivardhak healthy breakfast for babies to develop their mind and physic. Its one of best breakfast ideas for toddlers.
Things to remember:
- Almond should not be bitter.
- Almond Paste should be thin.
Other healthy breakfast for toddlers
- Take one kabli or big yellow harad also known as Inknut or Terminalia chebula, clean it with a wet cloth and store it in a dry place. Now rub it on a clean stone 6 to 7 time with 1 or 2 tea spoon water and remember that only outer cover of harad (Terminalia chebula) should be rub not the inner seed. It will make a thin paste of inknut. After rubbing, clean remaining inknut with clean water and store in a dry place. Feed one tea spoon of this thin paste of harad to your baby every morning with empty stomach. If your baby is suffering from cold then use lukewarm water to rub harad. This healthy breakfast makes your baby healthy and strong to fight with every disease. In ayurveda harad (Terminalia chebula) is known as mother. Harad makes bones of your baby stronger.
Feed this harad paste everyday for one year. It will strengthen immune system of your child. If your baby is having green yellow loose motion in winter season then mix half tea spoon paste of Jaiphal (Nutmeg) in harad paste and feed it. It will stop loose motion and save your baby from cold.
- Lime Water for babies ( chune ka pani / Baryta Water )
Lime water is amrit ( nectar ) for toddlers. It makes your child healthy and disease less. If your baby’s liver is not ok and he / she is vomiting after taking your milk then lime water is perfect for him/her. Lime water makes digestion system perfect and saves baby from constipation. Lime water fulfills the need of calcium in toddlers. Its best healthy breakfast for babies.
How to take Lime Water ( chune ka pani )
For a baby less than one year, take 2 table spoon milk , mix one drop of lime water in it and feed to your child every morning and evening. For kids between 1 year to 8 years take half cup of water or milk , mix 15 to 20 drops of lime water and feed to your child every morning and evening. Within 5 days you will feel the effect of lime water.
How to make Lime Water at home
Be careful when you make lime water at home. If you are not sure then take help of any expert Or you can buy from market.
Take a small clean clay pot ( matka ) , put 30 gm chuna (calcium hydroxide/ Limestone ) in it with 1200 gm water. Stir this combination 2 times in a day. After 24 hours take clean middle water, filter that and store in a bottle. Remember not to take top layer of water and bottom limestone; just take middle layer of water. This is known as lime water. You can mix 120 gm misri (sugar) in it to make it sweet.
- Feed 4 drops of honey to your child every morning. It makes their immune system stronger and increases their weight. It is healthy breakfast and best home remedy for teeth problems.
- Feed 3 table spoon orange juice Or tomato juice OR carrot juice to your toddlers 3 times in a day. It will make your child healthy with fair complexion.
- If your child is 6 months old then feed them crushed banana is beneficial. You can mix half cardamom (Elaichi) powder in it to prevent constipation.
- Lying down your child on stomach 3 to 4 minutes every day is best. It will broad their chest and make their digestion system perfect.
- Do massage of your child with mustard oil or olive oil 2 times in a week before bath. It will make their muscles stronger. Its a shaktivardhak formula.