Natural Hair shampoo for long and shiny hairs
1. Take 25gm shikakai (Acacia concinna) and 25gm amla (Indian gooseberry). Crush both to make small pieces and soak in 500gm water for whole night. Next morning mash shikakai and amla in same water and filter that water using clean cloth. Now massage your hairs & scalp using this water for 10 minutes before bath. Follow this procedure 3 times in week. After bath applying coconut oil in dry hairs gives you long, shiny and black hairs.
This natural hair shampoo is very beneficial in summer season. It prevents white hair and if you have white hairs then it turn white hair into black.
2. Eating one radish (Raphanus sativus) everyday with black pepper and salt after lunch gives you long hairs and makes your complexion fair naturally. Radish is also beneficial in constipation and piles.
3. Eggs are very rich in minerals, vitamins, protein and other natural ingredients that can increase the beauty of your hairs tremendously. Make a paste on eggs with normal water and apply on your hairs. Now mix juice of one lemon in cold water and wash your hairs after 20 minutes to get rid of egg smell. You can also mix some honey with eggs to make your hair smooth and shiny.
4. If you have oily hair then mix take 2 eggs and mix one table spoon lemon juice in it. Apply this mixture on your hairs for 15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
5. Baking soda is a great ingredient for homemade shampoo. Mix 3 egg’s yolks with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and wash your hair with it. Wash with normal water. Use baking soda only once in week to wash hairs because excess use of baking soda is harmful.
6. Beer is an excellent hair tonic. Yes, I am talking about beer which you drink normally. First wash your hair with mild shampoo and then massage your scalp with flat beer from the root to the ends. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
7. Apple cider vinegar is a great hair conditioner that makes your hair soft, shiny and moisturized. Mix equal quantity of apple cider vinegar and water. Pour the mixture into your hair and massage your scalp. Leave it for few minutes and then wash with cold water.
8. Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) Shampoo : Take 100gm Multani mitti and soak in 300gm water for 2 hours. After 2 hours, crush multani mitti in same water using your hands to make a thick paste. There should be no hard part of multani mitti in that paste. Now apply this paste on your hair and scalp using your hands. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash hairs with normal water. Using Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) in place of soap gives natural beauty to hairs and make your hairs soft, silky and long. This home remedy for hair starts working from first bath.