Amalaki (Indian gooseberry) is a great gift by nature. Its full of vitamin C (everybody knows vitamin c benefits), carbohydrate, calcium, vitamin A and Iron. Amla is best home remedy for heart disease. Amalaki makes your whole body, heart and your immune system stronger. Amalaki (amla) turn your white hair in black, improve your vision and makes your voice sweet. Medicinal use of amla is ancient and amla medicinal uses are unlimited.
Amla also known as Phyllanthus emblica (amla in english). Still baffled by the name, its amalika in Sanskrit or amla. It has a different name too “Indian Gooseberry” which is used in research work a lot. And many curable medicines are made of it. It works wonders for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. Few days back a research which took place with an animal regarding the Indian Gooseberry; it found a cure for an acute Pancreatitis.
An amla a day keeps doctor far away. I wish for the readers that they have Indian Gooseberry in daily basis and be healthy wise in their own way. I will end it with a quote:
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
There are several benefits of amla which can be relished if you have Indian Gooseberry on daily basis. Here we will discuss some amla benefits and uses of amla.
Amalaki benefits and uses in daily life
1. Take dry amalaki (amla) and make power of it. Now mix misri powder (sugar candy powder) with amalaki powder (amalaki churna) in same quantity and store in a glass bottle. Take 1 table spoonful of this powder every morning with water in empty stomach. Do not eat anything for next 2 hours. It will give you 100% relief in every heart disease. It makes your heart stronger and maintain your heartbeat. Amalaki is beneficial in heart attack, fast heartbeat and high blood pressure. It makes your blood vessels soft and increase elasticity which prevents heart attack and high blood pressure. This is one of best amalaki benefits.
3. Amalaki works a great deal for eyes too, as it has a huge amount of calcium in it. It aids the consumer to have a proper eye site too, as it has vitamin A in it. When there is a count of foods which have high proteins, Indian Gooseberry comes in the picture too. Consuming fruits which are of high protein always help you to stay healthy. To improve eye vision, soak amalaki powder in water for whole night. Next morning filter this water and wash your eyes with this water will improve your eyesight. Eating foods that are rich in protein is one of the best ways to stay healthy, since proteins are an essential part of our body’s metabolic activities. Our enzymes can breakdown plant proteins into amino acids and reassemble them into usable proteins for our body. This is one of best amalaki benefits.
4. It is most helpful in hair care, since time immemorial it is used in several hair serums, oils and many more. It helps to maintain the natural sheen of the hair, it intensify the hair from the root. As it contains iron it is helps when spring hits your hair, i.e., when it tends to leave you. Amalaki has its way to make sure that your beloved hair will stick with you no matter what. If you have white hair problem then Soak amalaki powder, Haritaki ( Harar / Inknut ) and reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) in water in same quantity for whole night. Next morning apply this mixture on your scalp and hairs for 20 minutes and then bath with lukewarm water. Follow this procedure minimum 2 times in a week. With in 2 months you will feel the change. This is one of best amalaki benefits.
5. Take amalaki powder and Henna (mehndi) in same quantity and soak in a iron pot for whole night. Next morning apply this mixture on your scalp and hair for 2 hours and then bath. It will stop white hair.
6. Taking triphala powder is very beneficial in constipation, diabetes and anemia (mixture of Indian gooseberry, Haritaki and Bibhitaki). Take triphala powder every night with hot water before going to bed. Amla / Indian gooseberry contains chromium, which has a great therapeutic value for diabetes. Indian Gooseberry fortifies the isolated group of cells that discharge the hormone insulin, consequently lessening glucose in diabetic patients and keeping their body balanced and healthy.
7. Indian gooseberry makes your immune system and nervous system stronger. Amla has high antibacterial value which helps to fight against infection by building immunity.
9. Amla murabba is very good to take your body temperature down. It also strengthens your heart, brain, liver and stomach. It improves your memory and concentration power. The amla murabba is very healthy for a pregnant lady and her child. Amalaki also improves your skin color & complexion. One of best gooseberry benefits. Eat amla murabba every morning with empty stomach.
10. Tighten woman vagina : Take amalaki chal and soak in water for 24 hours. After 24 hours filter this water and wash your vagina with this water every day. It will tighten your vagina.
11. Increase Power and strength : Take one table spoonful Indian gooseberry powder with cow milk every night. It increases healthy semen in man and cleanse your blood. Amalaki is very beneficial in sex problems in man.
12. Sores in stomach and intestines : Take 2 table spoon fresh amalaki juice with pure honey for few days will give you sure relief in stomach sores. Amla juice benefits are unlimited and this is one of it.
13. Cough problem : Take amalaki powder 2gm and mulethi powder 2gm with hot water twice a day.
14. Likoria : Take 3gm Indian gooseberry powder with 6gm honey everyday for 15 days. During this period do not eat any citrus fruit.
15. If your heartbeat is very fast then take 1 amla murabba with silver work on it.
16. In the season of Indian gooseberry (winter), eat 2 green Indian gooseberry everyday. If you can not eat green Indian gooseberry directly then take 2 table spoon Indian gooseberry juice with 2 table spoon honey. If you do not have green Indian gooseberry then take Indian gooseberry powder with honey or water every night before going to bed. If you follow this process for 4 months then it will change your whole body and you will feel fresh and energetic. It increases your hunger and make your digestion system stronger. Indian gooseberry is very beneficial in headache, sleeplessness, weak mind and man sexual problems. It makes your teeth stronger. It makes your hair shiny, black and thick. It increases your facial glow and make your face shiny and wrinkle free. Moreover it makes you look young in old age by making your immune system stronger. Amalaki cleanse toxic and poisonous chemicals from your blood. Taking amalaki powder at night with honey or water helps in keeping you young and youthful.
17. Use amla oil to massage your scalp at least once a week. It helps to increase the blood circulation in your scalp and get rid of white hair. It reduces dandruff. This is one of great amla hair oil benefits.
18. Anti-Aging: Amla stops health-related hyperlipidaemia by decreasing the amount of free radicals in the body because of its antioxidant qualities. Free radicals are related with signs of aging like wrinkles and age spots.
19. Diabetes: Indian gooseberry contains chromium, which has a medicinal value for diabetic patients. It reduces blood sugar in diabetic patients.
20. Amalaki is also rich in proteins and fibers. It contains minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus with vitamins A and B.
21. One can kiss goodbye to heart disease if one has a lingering one. For diabetes, if it is sticking with you like that old boyfriend of yours, who will not leave you? Then Indian Gooseberry is the name for you. The ingredients which it contains are the reasons for it to be such a hit in medicine makers, depressive hair losers and etc.
22. If someone is having a prolonged war with appetite, it definitely helps in that. Improves the appetite, giving the consumer healthier and an amazing future which one would love to contemplate.
23. The paste of this fruit also improves in anti-aging. On hot summer days it will cool you off as it contains 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice. It keeps heat out of your body. It works like a wall sheltering you from the harmful UV rays.
24. Insomnia is also curable if you have medicines which contain amla in it. Juice of this fruit is marvelous to have if you want to have clear system in the morning.
25. Taking one table spoonful amla powder with water increases your hunger.
26. Mix amla powder, candy sugar power, black sesame seeds and dry bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata) powder. Take 6gm of this mixture every morning with 250gm milk. It will turn your white hair into black in few month if you take this medicine daily.
27. Crush dry amalaki to male thick amla powder. Soak 25gm of this powder in water for whole night. Next morning rub that amla in same water for few seconds and then filter that water. Now use that water to massage your scalp slowly for 10 minutes and then wash your head with normal water. If your hairs are dry then do this once in a week and if you have oily hairs then wash twice a week with amla water. Amalaki water makes your hair black, shiny, long and thick. Do not use soap to wash your head.
28. Take one table spoonful of amalaki powder every night with lukewarm powder. It will prevent pimples and make your skin clean and glowing.
29. Mix amla juice 10gm with 10gm honey. Eat this mixture every morning in winter season. Its best ayurvedic medicine for vigour and vitality and male infertility natural treatment. It increases semen quantity and sperm count.
30. Consuming Gooseberry powder with honey before taking food enhances hunger. It likewise serves to adjust nitrogen levels, in this way increasing weight in a sound manner.
31. Taking amla powder with dahi (curd) two to three times a day helps in treating bleeding from piles. Mix one tablespoonful of amla powder with 50gm curd and eat with empty stomach.
32. Take amla juice with misri and water two to three times a day. It helps in relieving vomiting and hiccough problem.