Acupressure is an alternative medicine method similar to acupuncture. It’s based on the idea of life energy which flows through “meridians” in the body. In this treatment, physical pressure is applied to different body points with the intention of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by hand, by elbow, or with various devices.
In your own body, specially at your hand palms and feet, there are certain sensitive points where you can apply pressure using your fingers and thumbs. This process is known as acupressure. Acupressure is a treatment process by your own or by others for yourself. There are lot of acupressure products in market but most of the products are useless and noneffective. So rather then using these products, I am going to tell you the acupressure technique which you can follow at home to get maximum benefits of acupressure.
Acupressure for health and beauty
1. Take some mustard oil in your left hand and do massage of your right feet for 5 minutes every day. This massage will give you most of the benefits of acupressure. This massage is more beneficial then any other acupressure products like ball, grip or pad etc. Do this massage every morning with empty stomach after exercise, at evening after dinner and every night before going to bed. With in 10 to 15 days you will see real effects. This is best method in acupressure for health and beauty.
2. Self massage of feet increases eye sight and beauty.
3. This massage improves blood circulation system to prevent blood circulation problems and make body stronger and beautiful.
4. This massage stops body pain specially joint pain. Its best remedy for crack heal and swollen feet. It makes your feet soft and smooth.
6. This massage makes your whole body system perfect and through toxins out of your body easily. It improves immune system to protect you from diseases.
7. Clapping is the best method in acupressure. Do clap everyday for 2 minutes. If you clap everyday then it increases white blood cells and make your immune system stronger. Hand palms has acupressure points for all organs of our body. When we clap, it puts pressure on these points to make every organ properly. Clapping also burns extra fat from you body.