Super brain yoga for total health
Super brain yoga for brain and body
“Super brain yoga” OR “Thoppukaranam” as it is now popularly known, is an ancient Indian way of paying homage to Lord Ganesha that was researched, taught and made popular by pranic healing founder Master Choa Kok Sui. It has been credited with improving memory, concentration and attention span that has been validated by modern brain science. It just takes a few minutes to do and is best done in morning. People of all ages benefits from this exercise. The effects of this exercise last all day.
Super brain yoga steps / how to do super brain yoga
Step 1: Remove any jewelry. Stand with your feet shoulder with apart. Face towards the east, towards the rising sun if possible.
Step 2: Hold your right earlobe with the index finger and thumb of your left hand. Make sure that the thumb is facing away from you.
Step 3: Hold your left earlobe with the index finger and thumb of your right hand. Make sure again that the thumb is facing away from you.
Step 4: Keep holding your earlobes and press your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
Step 5: Inhale through the nose, and slowly lower yourself into a squatting position. Mentally repeat the phrase, “I am a genius”.
Step 6: Hold your breath. Do not exhale until you begin to get up again to a standing position. Keep holding the lobes and sticking the tongue to the roof of the mouth. Mentally repeat the phrase , “And I apply my wisdom!”.
Step 7: Gradually build up repetitions from 7 time in the first week, to 14 times for next week and finally to 21 times in the third week. Advanced practitioners like to do 108 repetitions of this exercise! End with a sense of gratitude.
Also read : Surya namaskar steps for weight loss
Benefits of super brain yoga
1. It energizes and activates the Brain.
2. It increases the inner peace.
3. Reduces psychological stress and gives greater psychological stability.
4. Greater intelligence and creativity.
5. Regulates the sexual drive.
6. Partial cleansing and energizing effect on chakras and auras.
7. Transformation of the lower energies into higher energies.
8. Proper functioning of the brain.
9. It increases the flow of life energy within the body.
10. Prolonged practice makes the practitioner in general, smarter and psychologically balanced.
11. It supports spiritual growth and maturity.
Do not give up if you do not notice a positive change immediately. After a few weeks of regular practice, you will notice that your mental stability has improved. Practice Super brain yoga every day to energize and activate the brain cells.