Japanese water therapy for glowing skin
Japanese water therapy for glowing skin & weight loss
Japanese water therapy for glowing skin : A wonderful practice that is followed by many in India and Japan is “Water Therapy”. Relief from stress, weight loss, best remedy for glowing skin, feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day and good digestion are some of the major benefits of this Japanese water therapy.
Also Read : Touch therapy Do-en for healthy life
Japanese water therapy: Method of practice
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 – 6 glasses of water each of 160 – 200 ml each before brushing your teeth. Water consumed should be at room temperature or gently heated to be warm. Squeezing some fresh lemon in this water is an optional practice that many have found useful.
2. Brush your teeth thereafter but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
3. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
4. If at first you find this practice hard to do, wait for a couple of minutes between each glass you drink. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at may start with one glass, and after a few days increase to 4 glasses.
The above Japanese water therapy method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life. Once you start this therapy you should continue through out your life to remain healthy. An article was published by Japanese sickness association on Japanese water therapy that described that many illness were either cured or greatly improved from the regular practice of water therapy.
This Japanese water therapy is costless and simple and poor people can also be benefited by this medicine free therapy. Initially when you will start this therapy, you may pass urine for 2-3 times extra, later will become more regular.
Important additional practices
1. Avoid eating and drinking while you are standing.
2. Make it a practice to rigorously chew your until it is liquid.
3. Each night gargle the mouth several time with warm salty water before bed.
4. Every day walk quietly for at least one hour.