High blood pressure home remedies
Home remedies for high blood pressure
High blood pressure (HBP) is a genuine condition that can prompt coronary heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, and other health issues.
“Blood pressure” is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure increases and stays high over time, it can harm the body in many ways.
Blood pressure doesn’t stay the same all the time. It brings down as you sleep and rises when you wake up. Blood pressure also increases when you’re excited, nervous, or active. If your numbers stay above normal most of the time, you’re at danger for serious health issues. The risk increases as blood pressure numbers rise. “Prehypertension” means you may end up with HBP, unless you take steps to prevent it.
High blood pressure symptoms
- Chakkar aana / Vertigo / Feeling dizzy
- Problem in breathing
- Irritable / Sourness
- Chest pain
Also Read : Home remedies for migraine
Causes of high blood pressure
- Taking too much sugar, spices, oil, sour food, oily and spicy food, lentils, Tea and cigarettes .
- Eating too much food
- Taking alcohol
- Tension, anger, mental problems
- Stomach problems
- Fatness, diabetes and kidney disease
High blood pressure can be the cause of paralysis and brain hemorrhage. The medicine which I am going to tell you about how to lower blood pressure will give you 100% relief in high blood pressure and its commonly available in every home. I am going to tell you about foods that lower blood pressure and eliminate high blood pressure symptoms.
- Mix Onion juice and honey in same quantity and take 2 table spoon of this mixture everyday. Its best home remedy for high blood pressure. Onion juice decreases cholesterol in blood and save you from heart stroke. Onion is best tonic for nervous system, it cleanse your blood and makes your heart stronger. Honey also makes your heart stronger.
- Take 1 small cup of water and mix juice of half lemon in it. Take this water 3 to 4 times in a day after every 2 hours will give you great relief in high blood pressure. It eliminates hardness of Blood Vessel and make them soft and flexible. Lemon makes your heart stronger. Regular intake of this lemon water eliminates the risk of heart fail. This is one of instant home remedies for high blood pressure that really works.
- Amla is another best fruit to prevent high blood failure and heart fail. If you eat amla (Indian gooseberry) everyday then there will be no chance of heart attache and high blood pressure.
- Take watermelon seeds inner part powder and white khaskhas ( poppy seed) powder in same quantity and mix both. Take one table spoon of this mixture every morning and evening with empty stomach. It decreases blood pressure. Its also beneficial in sleeplessness and headache treatment. Watermelon seeds inner part destroys cholesterol and decreases blood vessels hardness.
- In initial stage of heart fail Or high blood pressure, take 4 garlic cloves and chew. It will immediately prevent you from heart fail and high blood pressure. Boil 2 garlic cloves every day in milk and eat. It will 100% protect you from heart fail and high blood pressure. This is instant home remedy for high blood pressure.
- Take 1 table soon fenugreek seed powder every morning and evening with water with empty stomach. Its also beneficial in high blood sugar.
- Daily practice of savasana can do miracle for high blood pressure patient.
- Take wheat flour and gram flour in same quantity and mix both. Now makes roti of these flours and eat everyday. It will give you relief in high blood pressure in 2-3 days.
- Fill a copper pot with water at night and drink that water every morning at very first.
- Eat yellow papaya every morning with empty stomach and do not eat anything for next 2 hours.
- Eat onion and garlic everyday with food. Its really beneficial in blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Butter milk is very beneficial in low and high blood pressure. If you have low blood pressure symptoms then mix little heeng (Asafoetida ) in butter milk.
- Mix some rock salt and black pepper powder in watermelon juice and consume everyday.
- Mix amla powder, Indian snakeroot powder and Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy) powder in same quantity. Consume 2 gm of this mixture with water everyday. Its best ayurvedic remedy for high blood pressure.
- Take half cup juice of banana tree stem twice a day.
- Take 25 gm juice of Neem leaves every morning. Consume 2 apples every morning with empty stomach.
- Mix lemon juice, ginger juice and honey in same quantity. Consume one tablespoonful of this mixture everyday for long time.
- Mint has capability to control blood pressure. Take some mint leaves juice everyday without adding any sugar or salt.
- Mix little onion juice, garlic juice and ginger juice in same quantity. Consume one tablespoonful of this mixture every morning and evening.
- High bp patients should consume rock salt instead of normal salt.
- Take one cup of beetroot juice, one cup of carrot juice, half cup of papaya juice and half cup of orange juice. Mix all well and consume everyday.
Also Read : Home remedies for vertigo
savasana procedure : Lie on your back, place your hand paws near your hips in way that both hand paws should see the sky. Both leg heels should touch each other and leg paws should be in open position. Now leave your body loose from your legs to head means first leave your legs loose then hands then west , back , stomach , chest , shoulders and at last your head. Be sure that no single body part should be hard. Now close your eyes and leave your body loose in a relax position. Now take breath slowly, stop thinking and empty your head from thoughts. This complete procedure is known as savasana. This procedure looks easy but it’s not that easy so it requires lot of practice every day under a trained yoga teacher.
Savasana gives you peace and freshness in just 5 minutes. It lower blood pressure by making you tension free like a magic. Savasana quickly eliminates tiredness of body and mind of a tired person in just 10 minutes.
If a person can breath using left nostril for 30 minutes then it can lower your blood pressure. A person can change his / her swara by practice swara yoga. Lie on your right side and put your hand under head like pillow for 10 minutes. It will start your left swara. The simple way to change your swara is if you need to start your right swara then close your left nostril by your hand and if you want to start left swara then close your right nostril for 5 to 10 minutes. Swara change requires lot of practice under guidance of experienced guru. Believe me if you can manage to change your swara according to you then you will be the healthiest person in world.
What is swara
It is a continuous flow of air through one nostril. Swara Yoga allows one to get in tune with the lunar and planetary cycles and to change left or right hemisphere dominance at will. Swara Yoga is also a great aid in any healing process. If you want to check which swara is running right now then check that from which nostril air is coming in and going out fast. If breath is running fast from left nostril then you have left swara right now. Same with right swara.
Let me tell you one miracle thing. If you have pain in any body part and you are not getting relief using medicines then just check which swara is running right now . if left swara is running then close left nostril and take breath from right nostril for 5 minutes and if right swara is running then close right nostril and take breath from left nostril for 5 minutes. It will magically give you relief in pain. Follow this procedure whenever you feel pain in body.
13. Take sarpagandha (Rauvolfia serpentina or Indian snakeroot), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), arjun tree chhal and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in same quantity , make powder of all and mix well. Taking 1 spoon of this power 2 times in a day with water lower down high blood pressure naturally and makes it normal.
14. Eating watermelon is beneficial in high blood pressure. Raisins (kismis) are best food to lower blood pressure.
15. Carrot jam is also beneficial in high blood pressure.
16. Take Dry coriander , 1 gm sarpagandha (Rauvolfia serpentina or Indian snakeroot) and 2 gm candy sugar with water is helpful in high blood pressure.
17. High blood pressure patient should eat green vegetables. High blood pressure patients should avoid or take less salt. They should eat spinach, fenugreek, Bottle Gourd and ginger. They should take whole wheat products, orange, guava, pear, mango, apple, pineapple, watermelon, muskmelon and skimmed cow milk.
18. Put a wet cold cloth on your head once in a day.
19. Take 30 minute walk everyday either in morning or evening.
20. High blood pressure patients should sleep for at least 8 to 9 hours every day. Avoid sugar and salt and do yoga & exercise every day.
21. Lichi Super Fruit is very beneficial in high blood pressure treatment.
22. If your heart is week then eating Shahtoot (Mulberry) is very beneficial.
23. Eating orange or lemon is very beneficial in high BP and heart attack. Citrus fruit prevents blood clots and lower cholesterol level.
24. Take dry Arjun chal (Terminalia arjuna) and make powder of it. Now mix 250gm water and 1 tea spoonful of this powder in 250gm milk and boil it on low flame for 15 minutes. When mixture gets half, put it off the flame to and let it be cool. Drink this once a day with empty stomach. Its best home remedy for heart problems and high blood pressure. Follow this for one month.
25. Take mixture of 250 gm cow milk and 250 gm water. Now mix 12 gm fresh Arjun chal (Terminalia arjuna) in it and boil for 15 minutes on low flame. Then mix 10 gm candy sugar in it, filter it and drink. It prevents all heart problems and save you from high blood pressure. Take this every morning with empty stomach. If you recently had heart attack then take it every morning and night. Fresh Arjun chal is better then powder.
when you sleep, your legs should not face south direction otherwise you will suffer brain and mind problems. At the time of sleeping your head should be at south direction and leg should be at north. The reason is that , because of north and south pole of earth lot of electric rays generates. North pole contains lot of positive energy and south pole contains negative energy. Same like earth poles, human head has positive energy center and legs has negative center.If same kind of energy flows in front of each other then it always try to neglect each other but if there property is opposite like positive and negative then it will always try to meet each other. If at the time of sleeping, head is at south direction then positive energy of head and negative energy of south pole meets each other and flows in same speed easily which is beneficial for mind but if head is at north direction and legs at south then it generates negative rays in mind and disturb the flow of blood in body which is main cause of lot of body problems.
Foods to avoid in high blood pressure
- Jack fruit
- Oily and spicy food
- Avoid tension and anger
- Tea, tobacco and cigarettes
- Stop doing hard work and fast exercises
- Heavy food made by milk and butter
- Butter (ghee), salt, brinzel, potato, lentils, sweet, jaggery
- Long seating and eating too much food many times in a day.
- mental stress
Foods to lower blood pressure
If you want to lower your blood pressure without any medications, it is best to choose the diet that will help in bring the blood pressure down. Changing the food habit will not be a hard task and the goal of blood pressure reduction will surely be a success. Let us have a look at some of the foods that are good in lowering blood pressure:
- Lemon, papaya, Amla, orange, apple, watermelon, spinach, garlic, bottle gourd, onion, tomato, carrot, Pomegranate, cow milk, barley water, onion etc.
- Bananas are rich in potassium and low in sodium. Less sodium means pressure will stop increasing. This food is healthy due to the presence of natural fibre and other nutrients.
- Yogurt is another food that is capable of bringing down blood pressure. It is rich in calcium and is thus extremely nutritious. Mix some glucose in curd and eat.
- Salt free seasonings are best to make the food tasty while preventing the rise in pressure.
- Cinnamon is very good in bring down blood pressure.
- Fish is a good source of lean protein and is full of essential nutrients. Consuming fresh fish with salt free seasoning can be a great diet for bringing down high blood pressure.
- Do not drink water between taking food.