Home remedies for cough
Find home remedies for cough, how to get rid of a cough, home remedies for dry cough and wet cough, coughing at night remedy and how to stop coughing.
How to get rid of a cough
- Take grilled alum ( fitkari / phitkari ) 10gm and 100gm original sugar. Crush both to make thin powder and mix well. Now divide this mixture in 14 parts with same quantity and store in dry place. In dry cough take 1 part with 125gm hot milk every night before going to bed. If you have wet cough then take one part of that mixture with 125gm hot water. This home remedy is very beneficial in asthma and cough. This remedy has no side effect.
- Take black pepper powder and misri (candy sugar) powder in same quantity and mix both with little pure butter to make small candies. Suck one candy after every 2 hours in a day means total 4 candies in a day. It is very beneficial in dry and wet cough. You will feel relief from very first candy. It is also beneficial in throat infection and bronchitis.
- Take one currant and remove its seeds. Now put 3 black peppers in it and chew slowly.
- Mix black pepper powder in Jaggery. Ratio of Jaggery and black pepper should be 4:1. Now make small same size candies of this mixture. Suck 4 candies in a day will give you relief in cough.
- Apply mustard oil at your anus 3 times a day will give you relief in every kind of cough. This is secret home remedy.
- If you have wet cough then take ginger juice and honey in same quantity and mix well. Take 1 table spoon of this mixture 3 times in a day by making it little bit hot. For children, give them ¼ of a table spoon. It’s very best home remedy for cold and cough.
- If you have cough problem in night then take small piece of ginger and remove its cover. Now suck this ginger piece with small piece of Bibhitaki (behada) every night before going to bed. Best remedy for dry cough.
- In dry cough, take one Pan Patta (Betel Leaf) and put 1gm ajwain seeds (carom seed) on it. Now cover these carom seeds by betel leaf and suck juice of both slowly. Take only 2gm carom seeds with hot water before going to bed will give you relief in dry cough and other lung diseases.
- Take dry amla , mulhati (Liquorice root) . Crush to make thin powder and mix both. Take one table spoon of this mixture every morning and evening with water for one or two week as necessary.
- Boil 10 tulsi leaves and 10 black peppers in your tea. Drinking that tea, will give you relief in cough and cold.
- Take saunth (dried ginger) powder, black pepper powder and haldi (Turmeric) powder. Mix 4 table spoon of all , mix well and store in a glass bottle. Take 2 gm of this mixture with lukewarm water 2 times in a day. Follow this procedure for 3 to 7 days as needed. This is beneficial in cough, bronchitis, joint pain, back pain and hipp shul.
- If you take little alum powder everyday with with hot water then you will never face cough. This simple looking remedy is best remedy for cough and cold. Its also beneficial in asthma.
- If you have cough and cold from long time then mix 1/4 table spoon turmeric powder with 1/2 table spoon honey. Eat this mixture for 7 to 10 days.
- If you have dry cough then grind 10 black pepper to make powder. Now mix this powder in one table spoonful of ghee (butter without salt) and eat. Follow this process for one week. Its better to take one glass of lukewarm milk on it.
- If you have cough because of cold then take 4 table spoon of sesame seeds and 4 table spoon candy sugar (Misri). Now mix both and boil in 1 glass of water until water quantity gets half. Drink this water 3 times a day for 5 to 7 days as needed.
- Boil 4 to 5 crushed black pepper in one cup of milk for 5 to 7 minutes and drink hot. Its proven remedy for cough and sore throat.
- Take 20gm wheat and 1gm black salt. Mix both and boil in 250gm water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, filter this water and drink slowly. Within 7 days, it will give you 100% relief in cough.